Jennifer is a Registered Psychologist who has a passion for working with children, adolescents and their families. She aims to provide a collaborative approach by including working with the child, parents, teachers and other health care professionals to provide the best outcome for the child.
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive / Mood Disorders
- Complex / Developmental Trauma
- Domestic Violence
- Diagnostic and Psychological Assessments
MODALITIES / APPROACH:
Jennifer works from a model of evidence-based practice and provides individualised assessment and treatment to meet the client’s need based on their presenting issues. She tailors her therapy to the child’s individual needs and interests and provides a creative, supportive and engaging environment.
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Brief Solution-Focused Therapy