Catherine is a Registered Psychologist with over 10 years’ experience working in a range of public and private settings. She has throughout this time worked with children, adolescents, adults, older adults, couples and families. She has had further experience working with issues pertaining to mental illness, crisis case management, eating disorders, trauma/grief and loss, rehabilitation, substance use and systematic family issues.
She is a client-focused therapist and is passionate about her work. Catherine individually caters therapeutic styles to meet her client’s needs. Therapy can be provided via face-to-face therapy at the Picton office and/or phone/FaceTime sessions.
Catherine is also a Board Approved Supervisor.
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST:
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Trauma
- Anxiety Disorders / Panic Attacks
- Suicidal Ideation
- Depressive Disorders
- Family and Parenting Support
- Pain Management / Rehabilitation / Adjustment Disorder
- Grief and Loss
MODALITIES / APPROACH:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness-Based CBT/Meditation
- Solution-Focused/Brief Therapy
- Systemic Family Therapy